Experienced Apple® Computer / Mobile Device Repair Technician Experimac Kennesaw - Marietta, GA, US
EXPERIMAC KENNESAW Experimac Kennesaw offers professional Apple related services throughout the Atlanta area. We buy, sell, trade and repair Apple Macintosh computers, iPhones and iPads, and we offer some of the best pricing available anywhere for Apple products and repairs. Experimac has worked on everything from iPad to iPhone, to MacBook and iMac, from iOS to OS X.
Experimac is the Atlanta area authority on Apple product repairs, trade-ins and offers a wide selection of refurbished desktop, laptop Apple Macintosh computers and devices.
Experimac performs all out of warranty repairs on Apple computers and other devices including upgrading Macintosh computers with higher capacity storage, installing more memory (RAM), replacing logic boards, and performing just about any other Apple repair that you may need done
Servicing local Atlanta areas, including; Marietta, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Acworth & Holly Springs as well as our special neighbors at Kennesaw State University and Dobbins Air Reserve Base!
Job Responsibilities: Diagnose technical issues, repair Apple® computer and mobile devices, maintain effective workflow, work with customers to assess needs.
Job Duties · Provides onsite and in-shop Apple laptop or desktop computer / server repair
· Uses specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
· Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems.
· Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
· Tests, troubleshoots, and diagnoses computer hardware failures.
· Replaces and/or repairs faulty components.
· Welcomes customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
· Advises customers by providing information on products.
· Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
· Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
· Contributes to team effort by taking on additional tasks as needed.
· Ability to lift 15-20 lbs consistently
Skills and Qualifications: In depth knowledge of Apple Products, Technical Acumen, Listening, Customer Service, Flexibility, Problem Solving Skills, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, High School Diploma Required, Technical School a Plus.
About this company
Experimac is the newest brand added to United Franchise Group. We are the place to go for the: buying, selling, and repairing of computers and mobile devices. We are a truly unique franchise in a market that is very fragmented and has very little brand awareness. We add the 29 years experience in franchising of United Franchise Group combined with the 25+ of industry experience of our founder, Jim Muir, to create a great opportunity for franchisees of all different backgrounds.